Sunday, November 30, 2008

We love you Mom!

After a valiant three year battle with colon cancer my mom peacefully passed away Saturday, November 29. As far as we know she did not suffer any pain and still had her zest for life right up to the very end. She will be remembered as an amazing, loving mother, grandmother, and sister as well as a remarkable and giving friend and confidant. She has touched so many lives and I know many have such fond memories of her. She will be greatly missed but we know she is in a better place and we will see her again. Below are some pictures of her. There will be much more to come.










12 comments:

Jan said...

Lots of love and prayers coming your way.

Joni said...

We love you and are thinking of you.

Becca said...

I sure hope you are feeling my love and hugs right now. I can't wait to see you:) I love the pictures, please keep them coming.
~Becca:)

Sabrina Martini said...

We love you lots and can't wait to see you soon. We are thinking of you always!

EARLYREISERS said...

I'm so sorry! It's so wonderful we have knowledge of a life to come. That's what helped me through my moms passing a year ago. Love you and we will pray for you and your family.

Em said...

Beth,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Emily

Jared said...

Candice and I send you our love!

Please let us know if we can help in way while you're in Reno!

Sarah B. B. said...

I added your link to my blog today.
LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Beth, I'm so sorry for your loss! I can't imagine. I saw you guys in church on Sunday and didn't get a chance to say 'hi' and now I wish I had. A big hug for you!

Hannah Stevenson said...

She is a beautiful woman and she has left an amazing legacy in you and your family Beth. I know she is smiling down on you now. I wish I could give you a big, long hug. We pray for you always.

Love,
Hannah and Jeff

The Reeds said...

ok so i literally get on her like once every other month. I often think about you "Beth" as I would not be the person I am today if it were not for you. BTW your family is way cute, everyone seems so very happy. I was reading about your mom though and couldnt believe that she passed. I am so so sorry she was such a wonderful women; I am not sure if I ever told you this or not but she wrote me like clock work every month while i was on my mission. She was so much fun to play cards with and cribbage etc. Nevertheless, I am sorry to hear about your loss, hope life is finding you in high spirits. Corey Reed...

Angela said...

What neat pictures! Your mom was such a special lady! I love you, Beth!!!