As tradition holds in our family, every Halloween we like to all dress up in costume and go about our festive activities as a theme. Lately Aiden has been very into fire trucks, firemen, etc. So we decided to go with the fireman theme. Shae and I had a lot of fun making our costumes and Aiden loved his fire extinguisher treat bucket. All except for our little dalmatian costume are homemade. So without further ado...
Our little firefighting family
Aiden the Hero

Brooklyn the Dalmatian Sidekick

The cutest firefighters I've ever seen!
We had a great time trick-or-treating with our neighborhood friends. It is so fun to watch the excitement in our kids every year.


Happy Halloween 2009
8 comments:
So cute!! I love to see what you do every year. Hope everyone is doing well.
How fun! It looks like you had a great time this year! Loved the costumes. So cute!
You are amazing! What a cute family! We miss you...
WOW! Impressive costumes!!! I can't believe you made your fire hydrant!!
So so cute! cannot wait to see you all.
Love,
Brenda
I LOVE the costumes, Beth! So fun! Your kids are adorable and you and Shae are an awesome couple. He looks like he is feeling good...I hope so! :)
So cute! You all looked so great on Halloween. Thanks for making the holiday so fun. We love having you as neighbors!
You are amazing! I LOVE the costumes!
Post a Comment