I thought many of you would enjoy this, especially those of you with boys much like my child. The word "walk" is no longer in his vocabulary. It is full speed ahead everywhere he wants to go. So on Sunday, it was a beautiful day and we were enjoying a nice walk with some friends. Aiden was playing in the yard with friend and went running for a ball when his feet came out from under him and he landed flat on his face. After we got over the initial shock and cleaned up the bloody nose and face we went home to survey the damage. This picture is a little fuzzy and doesn't really show the magnitude of the fall but all I can figure is that he had to smash his nose pretty good to get a scrape on his head, nose and lip all in a line.
16 years ago
10 comments:
That is some good owie, but on a very cute face. I can't believe how big he has gotten. The last time I saw him in person was when he was only 7 months old. Kids grow up way to fast.
Congrats on the new pregnancy! How exciting. I hope everything goes well for you.
My family and I also have a blog it is bntibbitts.blogspot.com
It was great to hear from you!
Oh my, he's grown up a lot!
I love your blog! Congrats! Happy Birthday!! You can see our blog at zinserphoto.blogspot.com. Love ya, Kinsey
Congrats on the big birthday, new baby, & the blog. I'm so proud you're doing storytime. :) I'll have to contribute to that cause. We love you!
Yeah!! I'm a blog-stalker and I love being updated on everyone's life! Maybe because everyone's is way more interesting then my own! Aiden is really cute. Nice damage!
First, how do you know Brandon and Natalie? They were in our ward in Provo. Small world. Anyway, that little face still looks adorable even scratched up! :)
Aiden-karson feels your pain!! How are you feeling Beth? I almost forgot that you were prego until I read your blog!! I'm glad you guys are having good weather too!
We checked your blog this morning. Owen saw the picture of Aiden and said, "Is Aiden sad because his Papa left?" I thought that was sweet.
Hello It's fun to have new friends blog. We love it! It's a fun way to keep in touch. Congrats on the pregnancy!
Beth! I found your blog through Kim Barlows. I'm so happy to see how cute your Aiden is! You look so good too!
This is Kathryn (Robinson) by the way! The westside days seem like they were yesterday don't they? (tears) Now I'm in Missouri with my med school hubby and our twins!
Post a Comment