Friday, February 22, 2008

Joining the "blog"-wagon


We just wanted to thank all of you who have sent us your blogs and inspired us to start one of our own. We know we have been a bit behind on keeping you updated so we hope this can be a new start for us. We hope you enjoy our blog as much as we have enjoyed yours. Also for all who may be new to this blog thing, there is a comment option at the end of each post you can leave us a little note and tell us what you think. We would love to hear what you have to say so please leave us one.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Beth, Shae and Aiden. Wow I am impressed and awed --by the technological wizardry behind all this, how comfortable you are with putting your life "on the web", and with how terrific you all look -- especially Aiden with his "tough guy face"!
Love you!
Brenda

Jan said...

Yay!! I'll be checking in all the time.

Arlene said...

Welcome to blog land! Do you know who I am? It's getting close to SUMMER OLYMPICS, which will always remind me of you setting up your classroom and both of us addicted to the olympics! =)

Merridy and Lucas said...

hihihihihih! Yeah Beth! YOu are so old...ohh wait you already know that! hehehehehe. Congrats on being knock up again!
love
me

Carmen said...

Welcome!!!

Hazen said...

Welcome to the 21st Century ;} We've got you bookmarked.

Shae said...

That Aiden sure is a cute boy...must have gotten it from his mommy.

Hannah Stevenson said...

YIPPEREEE!!! I am so excited you are finally blogging...love all the posts so far...I'm bookmarking you!

Love,
US

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth, Shae, Aiden, and ?

This is great!

Love,

Dad B.